If you are unsure of your home school, please refer to the School Boundary document below or contact the School Board Office at 250-748-0321.
- School Boundary(PDF)
Parents or guardians, please bring proof of child’s age (Birth Certificate/Passport) and proof of residency.
Any students without Canadian documents and/or proof of BC residency will be redirected to the Principal of International Education at Cowichan Secondary School.
- Any family wishing to register their child in a different school may apply to do so until May 30, 2013, using an out-of-attendance area request form available at the school. As per District Policy #3309.
- First preference for registrations will be given to those children who reside in the school catchment area.
- Second preference goes to those families who have siblings already attending the school for the current school year.
- Out of attendance area requests will be considered once space and resource availability have been determined.
- Parents are advised to register at their neighbourhood school while waiting for out of area applications to be considered.